Monica joined RVS Solicitors in 2021, and is a Paralegal in our Immigration Department.
Alumni & Qualifications
Monica studied English and Italian Literature at the University of Aldo Moro, Bari, Italy and has obtained a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) at the University of Law, London Bloomsbury. Monica is currently completing her Legal Practice Course (LPC).
Monica has years of experience in successfully handling various applications, such as:
- Overseas Entry Clearance applications;
- Naturalisation and British nationality registration;
- EEA applications;
- Indefinite Leave to Remain applications;
- Further Leave to Remain in all categories;
- Extensions of existing visas
Apart from personal immigration, Monica also has vast experience in areas of Business Immigration such as:
- Sponsor Licence Applications;
- Sole Representative of Overseas Business visas
- ECAA Ankara Agreement;
- Skilled Worker Visa.
- Business visitor visas and many others.
Monica is completely fluent in Italian and is competent in written and spoken French and Spanish.
Prior to joining the team, Monica worked for well-established immigration law-firms. There she developed a keen interest in immigration law and has since actively pursued a career in this area of law with a particular interest in business immigration. She has also gained experience and great interest in drafting and designing business plans.
She is currently undertaking the LPC course where she found herself being very fond of the Litigation and Family areas of law.